Collecting your personal information
We need to collect your personal information for a variety of purposes, including to provide you with the financial services you have requested and to contact you about other products and services that may be relevant to you.
Protecting your privacy
Protecting your privacy is essential to our business. Your file, containing your profile, personal objectives, financial circumstances and our recommendations, is kept securely.
You are entitled to obtain access to the information we hold about you by contacting us. In some circumstances, permitted by law, we may deny you access and in that event we will explain the reason why.
Disclosing your personal information
We may provide your personal information to the following types of service providers:
- other advisers, paraplanners and organisations who work with us to provide the financial services you have requested;
- insurance providers, superannuation trustees and product providers related to the financial services you have requested;
- organisations that help us operate our business, such as those that provide administrative, financial, accounting, insurance, research, legal, strategic advice, auditing, computer or other business services;
- your representatives, service providers, or other organisations, such as your accountant, solicitor, tax agent, stockbroker or bank;
- organisations involved in a business restructure or a transfer of all or part of the assets of our business; and
- government authorities and other organisations when required by law.
Consent to marketing activity
We presume you consent to being contacted by us about suitable products and services via the contact details you have provided. We may continue to contact you for these reasons until you withdraw your consent. You can do this at any time by contacting us on 03 9614 8215 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org