A financial journey starts with a conversation. One about you. One where you talk, we listen. The most important part of the conversation is you telling us where you want to go, and our role is to help you get there.
People often think about what they want, however never really understand why they want it. Money is really just a means to an end. The essence of why you want to build your wealth or pay off your debt could really be about being traveling the world to experience different cultures or being able to free up more time to spend with your loved ones. Once you understand the ‘why,’ the ‘how’ is easy.
It is also important to understand how you feel about money. Money is a behaviour and can dictate how you feel. For some, it is guilt, for others, it’s ‘I don’t care.’ Some people think money is the root of all evil, others think the lack of money is the root of all evil. Some measure their success by how much money they have, others by how much they give and others by how much they leave behind. The truth is, there is no right or wrong way to feel.
Our role is to take away the guilt, fear or uncertainty of money and let you live your life the way you want. We get excited about managing all the nitty gritty stuff that puts you in control of money and your destination, not the other way around.
We want you to be proud of your life and to start the journey feeling inspired as if you were going to see an architect to design and build your dream home. You don’t need to postpone your happiness. All it takes is one simple conversation, about you.
The ‘how’ may involve:
- Using borrowed money to your advantage such as home loans, investment loans and offset accounts
- Protecting the things that are important such as you, your lifestyle and your loved ones, by using insurance.
- Create lots of money to do whatever you want for the rest of your life by making smart investment decisions
- Leaving your blood sweat and tears (or money) to the people or charities that you love.
- Giving you more control over your money by simplifying your day to day spending habits.
If these things are important to you, there are no excuses. The cost for the first conversation about you is at our expense, not yours. There is nothing to lose.
Don’t delay your happiness, start your journey today…